POLAROID PHOTO CARD - with stand
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.00 fortnightly with More info
Our stunning printed Polaroid Photo Cards have your image and words printed directly onto the bamboo.
Light-weight and ready to post to loved ones, these are perfect for wedding anniversaries, new baby gifts, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, milestone birthdays and Christmas, or to simply send to a friend for encouragement - they are suitable for every occasion.
Please see product images for just a few ideas of how you can use these unique products.
- In the boxes provided, type your personalised message to be printed on the bottom of your polaroid bamboo piece. Please remember to check that all spelling is correct, as the text is case sensitive and will be copied exactly. We recommend no more than 30 words for this product.
- Use the “Choose Image” button to bring up our file uploader.
- Select where you’d like to upload your image from (strictly one photo per card).
- Crop your image as you wish using the prompts, then upload. If your image is already cropped as you like it, simply use the “Done” button to upload.
- Strictly one photo per purchase.
- Please limit the file size to 10MB. (JPEG and TIFF files are preferred).
- Please ensure that your photo is already square before uploading. Your image will be automatically cropped square if it is not square already, from the centre for the image.
Material: Eco-friendly plantation bamboo. Each card is single sided (photo on one side, message at the bottom) and comes with a clear acrylic stand.
Printing: Printed with UV cured, durable inks for a quality, scratch and water resistant result.
Size: 11cm x 13cm approx. (not including the seperate acrylic stand).
- PRODUCT ONLY - no accessories included.
- Please select your photo carefully - image choices are final and can’t be altered or changed at all once the order has been placed.
- Due to the natural nature of the bamboo, grain and colour may vary slightly.
- Please read our SHIPPING ADVICE and CARE INSTRUCTIONS for more info.