Mini Wood Print - 15 X 10
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.25 fortnightly with More info
Offering the unique opportunity to print your own photos on wood, now in a Mini Size, this product preserves your images in an innovative way that’s both captivating and creative.
To create your unique wood print:
- Choose your preferred orientation.
The notch on the back will match your preference to hang portrait or landscape.
Click “Choose Image” button to bring up our file uploader and select your image to upload.
Please note: Rotate your photo to portrait or landscape before uploading it to our website. Strictly one photo per print. Limit the file size to 10mb, minimum 300dpi is recommended. High resolution JPEG or TIFF files preferred. Allow 3mm leeway for this printing process - ensure that no important details are on the edges of your image.*
- Crop your image using the prompts, then click 'done' to upload.
Material: Birch plywood.
Printing: Printed with UV cured, durable inks for a quality, scratch resistant result.
Size: Prints measure approx. 15cm x 10cm and are 12mm deep. Your photo can be horizontal or portrait - both work just fine.
Accessories: This product comes ready to mount on the wall and also includes a detachable stand to help it stay upright on any surface.
- We recommend reviewing our Delivery Guidelines regarding production times.
- *No white ink is used on this product, anything white in your photo will actually be the natural light wood colour showing through. Light coloured photos work best with this unique printing method (for example: open skies or white/light backgrounds). The less ink used overall, the more the natural wood grain will show through on your unique piece. Dark photos with heavy shadows are not recommended.
- Due to the nature of this product, each printed timber panel has its own natural grain meaning no two prints are exactly the same.
- PRODUCT ONLY - no accessories included.
- Review product care instructions for more information.
Need a different size? Check out our other styles here.