Our Response to COVID-19
We are still fulfilling your online orders ✔️❤️
We are incredibly thankful that we are an online-only business, and our workplace set up means that we can remain operational to fulfil all online orders during this time.
We're still here, sending joyful gifts for you and your loved ones.
We can let you know that currently, the guidelines and recommendations in accordance to Stage 4 restrictions in Melbourne (as announced on 4th August 2020), allow us (and Australia Post) to continue to operate online provided that we are adhering to strict COVID-Safe health and safety protocols and procedures (which we have enforced in our workplace, and have supplied to relevant authorities.)
We're so glad to be able to provide opportunity for you to express your love and thoughts to loved ones, through thoughtful gifts for those special occasions that we know you'll still be celebrating. We've got you covered.
In addition to meeting COVID-Safe requirements, there are other measures we've put into place too, you can read below, about our actions to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
What's changed then?
For your peace of mind, we know that it's important to share with you how we're addressing health and safety behind the scenes.
Significant changes have been made in our workplace in line with Stage 4 restrictions in Melbourne, as we keep things ticking along, but also to ensure the health and well being of our staff and customers. Every product that leaves our studio is safe for you, and your family.
We’re keeping our finger on the pulse in terms of following recommendations from the Australian and Victorian Health departments, and have comprehensive safety measures in place.
In line with DHHS Stage 4 requirements, we
- have a COVID Safe Plan in place that is regularly updated on a weekly basis minimum
- ensure that any workers that can work from home are able to do so
- collect records of all workers, subcontractors, customers and clients attending the work premises for 15 minutes or longer (certain exemptions will apply)
- ensure one worker per 4 square metres at all times
- ensure that team members do not work across multiple sites, or for multiple employers
- ensure that workers are in good health - we take daily temperature checks of all staff upon arrival to work and keep record of these checks
- are prepared to report any positive cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) to DHHS, Worksafe, Health and Safety Representatives, and notify our team members immediately in the event of a positive case
- regularly clean our facilities, shared spaces and provide additional cleaning supplies. We have a twice daily cleaning schedule and once weekly deep clean
- undertake risk assessments for cleaning and the potential closure of your workplace in certain situations
In addition to the above, we also
- provide individual (personal use) hand sanitiser pumps at every work station
- disinfect all surfaces and equipment twice daily
- work in staggered shifts, so there are minimal staff in our (vast) warehouse space at any one time, fulfilling your orders
- provide face masks for all staff, in accordance with Victorian requirements
- allow only the minimum number of staff required on-site at any one time
We will continue to make changes as required, to prioritise the safety of our customers and staff.
As of 5/8/2020 Australia Post is still operating as usual - collecting and delivering (safely and reliably) to you and your loved ones.
The only changes made regarding delivery, are that instead of parcels being delivered with a knock on your door, or by the Postie leaving a 'postal collection card' now your parcel is likely to be delivered to you using safe drop. The Postie may leave your parcel in a safe place for you to bring inside instead.
When your parcel has been delivered, you can use your tracking link (the one you'll receive when your parcel has left our studio), to follow the progress of your package, or to see when your parcel has been delivered to you.
We think that this is the safest way to receive your parcel, however if you'd prefer not to have your parcels delivered via safe drop, you can currently use the parcel locker service. Find out more about that here.