PRINTED CHRISTMAS BOX
or make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly with More info
Bring a little extra magic to Christmas Eve this year with our limited edition Printed Christmas Eve Box ... and begin new traditions with your family during the festive season.
This Christmas Eve box is perfect for loves, filled with treats to enjoy on Christmas Eve, or Christmas morning. These boxes are designed to be reused year after year, for generations to come.
- Choose one of four design styles pictured for your Box lid from the drop down menu provided.
- Please type your chosen wording (one line only) in the space provided, to be printed beneath the image (as shown).
- Please note the 'Tis the most wonderful time of the year' design is not personalised and will be sent exactly as shown. If you are ordering this box design, please leave the 'Wording' space blank.
Material: Blonde plywood timber box, with a frosted acrylic lid. (12mm pine sides, 3mm ply base, 3mm acrylic sliding lid)
Printing: The lid is personalised with your design, using printed with UV cured, durable inks
Size: 200mm x 100mm x 150mm (internal measurement)
- No holds, sorry. These are Limited Edition for Christmas.
- Your writing will be in one line. Remember to check that all spelling is correct, as all text will be copied exactly. Text is not case sensitive and has a character limit of 50.
Please note that as wood is a natural product, the grain, notches and colour can differ slightly from box to box.
Not sure what to fill your Christmas Eve Boxes with? Here's some ideas...
For the kids:
Christmas DVD, hot chocolate, pyjamas (perfect for Christmas morning's photos), chocolate coins, reindeer food (super easy to make - just oats and glitter!), Christmas colouring in book, Santa's magic key (not everyone has a chimney!), Christmas bubble bath, stocking, cookie baking kit to make for Santa, candy canes, Christmas stickers, Christmas decoration...
For the adults:
Chocolates, Christmas bubble bath, scented candle, Christmas morning coffee mug, red nail varnish, CD of Christmas songs, fudge, homemade treats, mince pies, a gift voucher, socks, Christmas decoration, popcorn, a bottle of their favourite liquor...