BAMBOO PHOTO ORNAMENT
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.00 fortnightly with More info
Offering the unique opportunity to print your own photo onto a quality, double-sided bamboo ornament, this product preserves your images and personalised message in an incredibly special way, just for Christmas.
The perfect gift for relatives, teachers, neighbours, friends, and a stunning way to capture and remember those nearest to us, at Christmas time.
- In the box provided, type your personalised message to be etched on the back of your ornament.
- Use the “Choose Image” button to bring up our file uploader.
- Select where you’d like to upload your image from (strictly one photo per ornament).
- Crop your image square using the prompts, then upload. If your image is already square, simply use the “Done” button to upload.
- Please remember to check that all spelling is correct, as the text is case sensitive and will be copied exactly. If you don't type anything here, it will be created without text.
- Please ensure that your photo is already rotated as you prefer (facing the correct way up) before uploading.
- Strictly one photo per ornament.
- Please limit the file size to 10MB. (JPEG and TIFF files are preferred).
- Your photo will be further cropped circular from the square crop you do yourself - please ensure no important parts of your photo (ie. faces) are towards the edges of your photo, as they may be cut off when cropped circular.
Material: Eco-friendly plantation bamboo.
Printing: Printed with UV cured, durable inks for a quality, scratch and water resistant result.
Size: Approx 8cm in diameter.
- We recommend reviewing our SHIPPING and DELIVERY guidelines regarding production times
- Please select your photo carefully - image choices are final and can’t be altered or changed once the order has been placed.
- Due to the natural nature of the bamboo, grain and colour may vary slightly.
- PRODUCT ONLY - no accessories included.
- Please review product care instructions for more info.
Not to your taste? Perhaps you'd prefer these instead.