CUSTOM WOOD PRINT - Large
or make 4 interest-free payments of $55.00 fortnightly with More info
A brand new way to showcase your captured moments! Offering the unique opportunity to print your own photos on wood, this product preserves your images in an innovative way that’s both captivating and creative.
Uploading your images:
- Use the “Choose Image” button to bring up our file uploader. Please rotate your photo as required before uploading it to our website.
- Select where you’d like to upload your image from (strictly one photo per wood print).
- Crop your image using the prompts, then upload. If your image is already cropped as you’d like it, simply use the “Done” button to upload.
- Limit the file size to 10MB.
- JPEG and TIFF files are preferred.
- The best file format to use is a high resolution JPEG - a minimum of 300dpi is recommend.
Material: Birch plywood.
Printing: Printed with UV cured, durable inks for a quality, scratch and water resistant result.
Size: Prints measure approx 455mm x 605mm (18" x 24"), and are 12mm deep.
- This product comes ready to mount on the wall - with a routered notch to be hung on a wall hook. Alternatively, these will display well using quality 3M mounting tape (not included).
- The individual printing of your Wood Print is done on a large scale printer, therefore the image crop may occasionally vary by up to 10mm.
- No white ink is used on this product, anything white in your photo will actually be the natural light wood colour showing through.
- Light coloured photos work best with this unique printing method (for example: open skies or white/light backgrounds). The less ink used overall, the more the natural wood grain will show through on your unique piece. Dark photos with shadows are not recommended.
- Due to the nature of this product, each printed timber panel has its own natural grain meaning no two prints are exactly the same.
- Please inform us via email if you’d prefer not to have your product on social media.
- Please read our SHIPPING ADVICE and CARE INSTRUCTIONS for more info.